Follow the signs to Hotel Windsor in Johnson City, Tennessee

Constructed in 1909 by Henry Wilson Pardue, the Hotel Windsor (also known as the Windsor Hotel) was originally, and unsurprisingly, the Hotel Pardue. Sometime between 1913 and 1915, William F. Green obtained the building and renamed the hotel "Windsor." After Mr. Green passed away, his widow, Reba Green (later Reba Offinger), managed the business until the …

Continue reading Follow the signs to Hotel Windsor in Johnson City, Tennessee

Advertisements